CLARENVILLE, N.L.—Last weekend, guests enjoyed the cuisine at White Hills’ annual Eat the Hill culinary festival. Check out the photos from Friday night’s gastro pub event, including:
• Darrin Reid showcasing his ‘drunken’ pulled pork poutine;
• Stephen Quinton of Q’s Barbecue offering up scallop ceviche;
• Courtney Howell’s popular gumbo of Grates Cove Studio, as served by herself and Phoenix Howell;
• Three Shades of Gray providing the entertainment at the ski lodge;
• Shona Stacey and Sonia O’keefe of Wild Iris in Trinity East showing some of their much-coveted desserts. They had chocolate porter cake, salted caramel apple pie, clementine cake with local honeycomb and juniper cream, and partridgeberry truffle tart.
The next night, on Saturday, guests enjoyed a seven-course meal from Steve Howell, Katie Hayes, Peter Burt, Damian Marner, Chris Chafe and Shaun Hussey.