Clarenville Area Recreation Association.
While Vista Summer Games won’t be going ahead this month — as Vista Winter Games are planned for 2018 — there will still be many recreation events in Clarenville, planned from Aug. 14-17.
Today, Wednesday, Aug. 9, is the last day to register for this “Radical Recreation Week”. If interested, use this link to fill out the registration form: https://www.123contactform.com/form-2854633/Copy-Of-Vista-Games-Registration-Form-2016.
Participants can expect a variety of activities for all ages. They include:
• Tchoukball - U10 (born 2007-2010) and U14 (2003-2006);
• Ultimate Frisbee - U10 (2007-2010) and U14 (2003-2006);
• Flag Football - U10 (2007-2010) and U14 (2003-2006);
• Lacrosse - U10 (2007-2010) and U14 (2003-2006);
• Kid’s Trivia Night - U10 (2007-2010) and U14 (2003-2006);
• Child/Parent Painting Session - All Ages and Special Olympians Welcome!
• WingEating Contest - kids aged 7-11, junior aged 12-16, and senior/adult 17+;
• Bocce Ball - Special Olympians
The schedule looks like this:
Daytime - Lacrosse
Evening - Wing Eating Contest
Daytime - Bocce (Special Olympians) & Tchoukball
Evening - Kid's Trivia Night
Daytime - Flag Football
Evening - Family Painting Session
Daytime – Ultimate Frisbee
Evening - Closing Ceremonies